Friday, July 01, 2005

poetic license

I LEAVE
on a grand adventure
I pack my bags and walk, walk out that door

What do I seek?
Adventure? Love? Peace? Success?

I know not what I seek
I know only fear, fear and pain

I feel this yearning
I see this mirage

It lies before me, shimmering, glimmering,
joyful, complete

I know the nature of the mirage
It does not exist, My mind knows!

And yet my mind tells me to do this

Does it know something I don't?

Does it know that one must seek?
Always

Because if there was nothing left to seek
Why would we walk?

A complete impromptu post ...unfortunately blogger would not let me put it up instantly, in retrospect it only sounds lame

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,
sounds like you are getting ready to move on. It is always harder to start new journeys and move outta your comfort zone. The way to approach it is to relish the sense of adventure it brings

Sank

10:55 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

".. in all journies, there is the wistfulness of leaving behind places and people you have know, and the eagerness of meeting new people and discovering new places.."

Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, in 'The Motorcyle Diaries'

12:20 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:20 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

All the best:-)

7:22 AM  
Blogger PIV said...

one of my friends used to have this as his signature... "Alls well in the end.. if its not its not the end" :D Pushing the comfort zone is fun.

Take care and catch u soon :)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home